Thursday, December 6, 2012


The Page is Printed

All 286 pages in fact, and it looks beautiful. StreetBooks is the best!


Frank Egerton of StreetBooks and me.

Photos by Rosie Wharton, my first reader and critic.
 
 
 

The publication date proper is 7th February 2013 so they are available for  a discount of £2.00 at £7.99 before then, through info@streetbooks.co.uk
 
 Frank Egerton and I will be here, in East Oxford, selling at the price above, and I will have a mock-up of the plaque I hope to have erected on Thomas's student lodgings, 113 Cowley Road, and perhaps a petition:

East Oxford Xmas Art and Book Fair

The fair will take place at the Cowley Road Methodist Church, opposite the Ultimate Picture Palace cinema, OX4 1BZ, on Saturday, 15 December, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Brian Aldiss will open the Fair officially at 11.30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment